Saturday, October 10, 2009

i play games

its started with myminilife...i was editing my page at my team blogger profile, then i found the apps... so i was trying to play it... but, it says in the site, they were closing, so i skip it... and then i was looking for games... MMORPG game or any addictive and attractive online game.. i tried to play Runescape, but somehow i cant load it... and then i stumble upon the City Creator... its simple but cute and attractive... but i get some problems while creating my city...




after hardly trying to get my city perfect... i'm done with it... maybe i'll play it next time again... so i move on.. searching for games... and then wala.. i clicked on the ads, its better and faster than searching it with the search engine... so, i was redirected to this online strategy games.. called Imperia Online. I'm playing it now.. well the game doesn't sleep... i mean its real time.... the player will act as a king for their kingdom, and then they must build their empire and dominate over their enemies... it may be mark as "gayest game ever".. but im just so bored that i could play anything that pop out my desktop... thanks for those who try  to save my time.. but i just want to kill my time cuz i cant get my life....




scroll down if you wish to create your own city....

0 comments: